ASU Supported Umods
ASU Version History
Install ASU 0.6
Install UT436 Server
Install UT436 Full Version
Install UT2003 Server
Install UT2003 Full Version
UT System Requirements
Contact and Support
abfackelns Server Utilities (ASU) for Unreal Tournament
ASU Version History
- Version 0.6 (2002-06-06) serious fixes to the umod package installer again, thanks to killing from barrysworld and to misaka and avatar for their work on umodpack.pl -- this should be the first umod reader for linux that actually works reliably .. more improvements to the ucc.init server startup script (equivalent to the 0.5.3 patch) .. and many small bug fixes .. again, there were really no new features.
- Version 0.5 (2002-01-25) serious fixes to the umod package installer, configurable redirect info, much improved ucc.init server startup script ("infinity" and "die" are no longer necessary to enable the server auto-restart feature; just use "start" and "stop") and many small bug fixes .. there were really no new features but it works a whole lot nicer.
- Version 0.4 (2001-06-22) some bugs were found and killed but mostly this was a huge clean-up in the interface to make the system much more usable ..
new features include "infinity" command for the startup script which will make sure the server restarts if it crashes and a companion "die" command to kill the "infinity" command .. bonus pack mutators are detected properly when building an init script now .. improved the "validate" command to search for a more potential server errors and cleaned up the umod installer.
- Version 0.3 (2001-04-04) this was intended to be version 0.2 but i recalled 0.2 before it was released to fix a few bugs.
as far as i know, everything works at this time (knock on wood)
but there are many more new features to come, including a bot editor (names and faces mostly -- nothing too fancy yet) and some improvements on the umod validator.
stay tuned .. and keep sending me feedback.
- Version 0.2 (2001-04-01) not released but some people found it and downloaded it, so i gave it its own version number.
- Version 0.1 (2001-03-06) prototype release.
ASU is currently in its beta-testing phase, and is being offered free without warrantee (as always).
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions please visit the abfackeln.com Unreal Tournament for Linux support page at